Ship to / Language
PRIVACY AND COOKIES
1. Dream Machines - referring to the entity of Dream Machines in any country which can included but not limited to Dream Machines sp. z o.o.
2. This document is an appendix to the terms and conditions of Dream Machines.
3. Dream Machines performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) by voluntarily entering information in forms.
b) the data automatically collected by cookies (so-called. "Cookies").
c) by collecting logs, web server hosting provider by Dream Machines
1. You may view the e-shop without having to enter your personal data or without registration, subject to the provisions of section IV below [Information about the files cookies].
INFORMATION IN FORMS
1. Dream Machines collects information provided voluntarily by the user. Incomplete information may make it impossible to contact you and/or complete your order.
2. Data filled in the form will not be share with third parties other than those are partners of Dream Machines and need to data to fulfill the order or further process the sale.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE FILES COOKIES
2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the user and are intended for the use of websites Dream Machines. This data can include, but not limited to: IP address, domain name, browser type, the type of operating system.
3. Cookies remember user preferences, which helps us to:
a) improve the quality of services.s.
b) improve the relevance of search results and display of goods.
c) the creation of audience statistics.
d) to track user preferences,
e) the number and type of sessions logged in by a user.
4. As part of Dream Machines, two basic types of cookies are used: session cookies and fixed or persistent cookies. "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website, or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are removed by the user.
5. Software to browse the web (browser), usually by default, allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a user. Users can change the settings by themselves. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies. The process of removing cookies varies depending on the browser used by the user.
1. Information about some of the users' behaviors are subject to log on to the server layer. This data is used only to administer the websites of Dream Machines and in order to ensure the most efficient hosting services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, notation may be:
a) the arrival time of the order or inquiry.
b) the time of sending a response.
c) the name of the user station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol.
d) Information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction.
e) the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - where there has been a transition to the website of Dream Machines by reference.
f) Information about the user's browser.
g) IP address information.
3. The above data is not associated with a specific individual.
4. The above data is used only for server administration.
1. The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Dream Machines may be required to provide information collected by on its websites to any authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Dream Machines uses technical and organizational means necessary to fulfill all legal requirements on the protection of data to ensure the protection of personal data, in particular protect against unauthorized disclosure or loss.